Add Your Voice to the 2021 Volunteer Management Progress Survey “COVID” Edition & Get the Early Results FirstTobi Johnson
researchers have the opportunity explore how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected professionals who lead, manage, and coordinate volunteers.
If you work with volunteers, don’t miss your chance to participate in the largest crowdsourcing of volunteer administrator data in the world. This “state of the industry” survey includes questions related to volunteer management practices, challenges, and needs.
In this special edition, the survey will explore the following and more …
- How COVID-19 has affected volunteer capacity
- The effectCOVID-19 has had on volunteer managers
- Understand the adoption of new technology within volunteer organizations
- Gauge the shift in digital maturity among volunteer professionals
- How organizations have innovated to adjust to our “new normal”
- And more …
So, please help spread the word about the 2021 Volunteer Management Progress Report. The more people participate, the more information we have to advocate for our profession!
As a bonus, everyone who completes the survey will be invited to a free “sneak peek” webinar on January 13, 2021. The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
Take the survey Now! [http://bit.ly/volmpr21]
The deadline is November 25, 2020.