2018 Annual Meeting
Our Annual Meeting was held on November 29, 2018.
Highlights of the meeting:
- The membership voted to update our bylaws
- Learned the election results for the proposed slate of board members (all were elected)
- Shared accomplishments and goals for 2018 and 2019.
- Recognized the work and contributions of outgoing Board Member Emilie Bromet-Bauer, CVA
- Thanked Association Manager Gretchen Jordan, CVA for her efforts this year.
You can download a copy of the slide deck here:
You can listen to a recording of the meeting here