Local Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals (DOVIA's, AVA's, etc)
Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals Members enjoy specific benefits designed to support, enhance and build local professional volunteer manager associations. While AL!VE welcomes international members, program and advocacy focus will be US & Territories based.
To join as an AL!VE Local Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals Member, sign up here.
Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals MEMBERSHIP DUES
Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals Memberships (for local volunteer manager associations) are on a sliding scale:
- Under 50 members - $100 for a 12-month membership - includes three additional full memberships
- 51-100 members - $175 for 12-month membership - includes seven additional full memberships
- 100+ members - $250 for a 12 month membership - includes ten additional full memberships
Associations of Volunteer Engagement Professionals MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - see the chart below
- Free admission for all Local Association members to our monthly AL!VE Academy
- Mentoring for your local association. Learn more here.
- Community of Practice meetings, held virtually quarterly on a variety of topics. Past topics have included Board Recruitment, Financial training, Membership and Marketing, Social Media, and Revitalizing your Organization. Check our calendar for future discussion topics. Meeting notes, resources, and handouts are posted in the 'file archive' section of our website.
- Discounts for the Volunteer Managers Hybrid Conference as a host site or individual registration.
- Be a part of a national network for advocacy, communication, and action.
- A handbook and resource guide available on our members only file archive - your Association of Volunteer Engagement Professionals is welcome to contribute! Find templates for conference budgets, peer recognition, marketing, etc.
- Opportunities to partner with your local conference; a board member may be able to present for low or no cost; help with promotion via our website, calendar, and social media tools.
- Free promotion and marketing of your event via our website, calendar, and social media tools.
- Access to our membership skill database.
- Access to AL!VE Board members who have experience with local organizations, board management, and other skills.
- For more information regarding these benefits, contact us.