AL!VE (the Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement) are reaching out to your local association of volunteer engagement professionals. Many of our AL!VE Board, Committee Members, and staff are also members in their own communities and know how important it is to have an established, meaningful local network. We want to collaborate with you! View the association list here
Our goals are to:
- Develop a national network of volunteer engagement professionals through local associations.
- Grow the number and quality of local associations across the United States.
- Provide tools and resources for local associations to thrive and provide important local networking & professional development.
Several of the ways we will be doing this will be:
Learn more about Local Association Membership here.
- Posting a new, updated list of local associations in the US. In partnership with Energize, Inc, AL!VE will now host the list (and Energize will link to ours).
- Producing a series of webinars specifically tailored for local associations, offered quarterly.
- Hosting a national online summit in 4th quarter of 2020.
- Providing mentors to assist your local association in creating, renewing, or reviewing your local association
Learn more about Local Association Mentoring here.
Learn more about our Strategic Plan here.